Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Etude House "Dear My Whish Lips Talk"

Etude House "Dear My Whish Lips Talk"

#BE120 #OR203 #OR202 #PK001

by Rosalie


Hello my lovelies,
today I am really exited cause I review you my first lipstick from Etude House. I heard so much nice and good things about all lipsticks from Etude House that I always wanted to order one.
The Lipstick came out in many colours, the decision wich colours would be the best for me was difficoult, but I think this is much bether that the other was when I only have the choise between one orange, one pink and one red.



  BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRICE:  $12.40

 VOLUME: 3.5g

TYPE OF PRODUCT: LIPSTICK

I ordered them at the Etude House Global Store.






from left: #BE120, #OR203, #OR202, PK001

from left: #BE120, #OR203, #OR202, PK001


As you can see I ordered some different colours and now I show you how they look like on my skin and on my lips! ;)


I know my skin is to pale on this picture but here you can see how the lipsticks really looks like, with a huge pigmentation.





The lipstick was more pigmented than I expected. What I mean is, the colour is really dark or very bright. A big plus is that you can also apply it in differend pigmentation states.

I really like this product, because it is creamy, doesnt make my lips dry, dont stay in my liplines, I was able to choose from many colours and the packaging is suuuuper cute.
The only thing is that it doesn't stay the whole day but really, wich lipstick do?? (If you have one please tell me :3)
Oh my, why are the producs from Etude so damn cute! <3 :D

even my cat is obsessed with these lipsticks :D


Anyway, if you are searching for a nice and rich pigmented lipstick you shoud choose this one, because I like all colours, its so easy to apply, I dont know what to say but I really love love love it! <333 haha


If you like our reviews we ould be happy if you follow us on facebook to never leaf a new review.
If you still have some questions please feel free to ask! ;)
 

2 comments:

  1. Waaah! It's so cute and wow, they really have nice colours and high quality. That's great. I love how they look on your lips, now I want lipsticks in many different colours too. If only I could afford it. Haha.
    - www.katiasblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA like every girl would react when she saw many lipstick colors! :D

      Delete