Monday, October 12, 2015

Holika Holika "Sweet Cotton Pore Cover Powder"

Holika Holika "Sweet Cotton Pore Cover Powder"

by Rosalie

Hi hi,
after a really hot summer I think I am able to give a nice review to you guys about this powdery product from Holika Holika. My skin is supposed to have muuuch sebum (aaaaar, I hate it) so I am always searching for products wich can reduce it, that my skin can look more healthy.

My sister decidet to try out the "zero sebum" powder from Etude House (wich she will review in in a while) and I decidet to try this product.

BRAND: HOLIKA HOLIKA

PRICE: $7.03

VOLUME: 6.5g

TYPE OF PRODUCT: POWDER

I ordered this product from Beautynetkorea.com  







The powder is white so it is supposed to mach every skin tone. The packaging is simple, sweet and you have a puff to apply it, too.
The only think I missed on this product is a mirror, and the lid should be connected on the product part of the packaging, this would make it more easy to apply it.

But If you have a mirror like in a bathroom, I think it is easy and compfortable to apply it.
After getting the product I was a bit shocked because I was thinking that the puff would be a bit larger than it is in the end but (really, it IS a small puff). But I think this small puff makes it even easyer for me to apply the powder (I don't know why :D ) 

Now I want to show you how it looks like on my skin:

 Oh my I think you can see how oily my face is! :D
anyway the product helpes me to reduce the oilyness as you can see.
Of course the powder doesn't stay the whole day, so if you want to look preety and not oily the whole day you should bring it with you and apply it again on the day. The product itself is small so that wouldn't be a problem, but as I said, it would be helpfull if it has a mirror, to be able to apply it where ever you want.


But all in all I think this product does its job well, and it doesn't makes my skin dry!!!
So this is defenitely a nice powder for summer or for people like me with a oily skin!^^

If you still ahve any questions about thjis product please feel free to ask me.
If you like my review please follow us on facebook to never leaf a review out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment