Friday, January 29, 2016

Etude House "Save Cushion" Any Cushion Cases

Etude House "Save Cushion" Any Cushion Cases

by Rosalie

 

 


Hey Lovliez,
I really wanted to show you some swatches of the new limited edition of the "save cushion"´s. My mother, my sister and I purchised each one and I have to say that they´re all absolutely cute. 

I really like the idea of buying make-up products (what I really love) and also help the nature at the same time. :D Each case stays for a different animal in need, which you could help by purchaising it. ;)
Etude house has some other products in stock that should help the nature and the animals (there are also some really cute advertisements on youtube :) ) 
If you want to know more about this topic, just read our review about the Etude House "MISSING YOU HANDCREAM".









The cases came in a seperately packaging, so you have to pay attention when you buy it, if there is also a refill in the price included. We bought ours at the Etude House global store and there they sell it with a refill, but I don´t know if it´s the same on other shops. I heared that you can buy it seperally, but I am not quite sure. At the global etude house store, one pack with refill and case costs $18.00 ($10.00 for the refill, $8.00 for the case itselfe).


Every Etude House cushion refill fits in this cases, so it doesn´t matter which one you want to put in. It has exactly the same size as the normal any cushion case. The surface is a bit rough  (not like the case of the moistfull any cushion case), but I really like that. In this way it gives a smooth feeling when you hold it. ;)


I made the experience, that  after a certain time, each cushion case needs to be replaced, because the lock isn´t firm enough (which was really extreme with mine, because it got opened in my bag by itself and now, because the pad is getting bigger and bigger, it does not fit in quite good) and so on. So even if you only want to buy refills, you have to get a new case once (from my experience, you will need a new one after the secound or the third refill, but that could depend on how you use it and if you get it with you in your bag ...).


So I think these cases are super duper cute and in casse that you need a new oe, or if you just want to have a new funny and cute cushion case, these ones are really really great and I am soooooo happy that I got mine now. ^^


Here is my review about the Etude House "ANY CUSHION MOIST". Please read it if you are interested. :D

 

Thank you for reading and if you like, please leafe a comment (I am always curious what other people think about these products)
I would also be happy if you follow us on facebook, to never miss a new review from us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment