Saturday, July 16, 2016

Etude House "Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream"

Etude House "Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream"

by Rosalie

 


Hi everyone,
I think summertime is really great for some hand creams. Because of all the bathing in sea's and always have sweaty hands the skin on my hands feel really dry (same with my arm's).

So I am happy to review a great hand cream today! :3

It's the rich butter hand cream from Etude House.



BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRICE: $6.50

VOLUME: 50ml

TYPE OF PRODUCT: HAND CREAM

I ordered this product at the Etude House Global Store.
I really think this is a sweet packaging and a nice size for hand cream. Also I think the price is not to much, plus the store have some event's from time to time, so you might get it cheaper! <33







As the hcream was new, it was sealed with an extra like button, to make shure you open this bottle as the first person! haha



The texture is light, it soaks fast into my skin and really leaf it nicely moisturized. The scent is very rosy, as expected. I personally don't like rose scent soooooo much, so that's a little Disadvantage for me, but many of my friends who smelled it said they like it, so I think if you normally like rose smell than this is amazing for you! ;)

But happily the scent isn't strong and it doesn't stay to long, so I still can love tihs hand cream! :3
I definetly recommend this product to you if you are a hand cream lover like me! haha


I hope this review is helpfull for you. If you have some questions, feel free to ask me! ;)

If you like this review I would be very happy if you follow us on facebook and on twitter to never leaf a new review from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment