Sunday, August 14, 2016

Etude House Play Nail, Nail Polish my collection

Etude House Play Nail, Nail Polish - my collection

by Rosalie

 

Hi everyone,
at the moment I am obsessed with nail polished, because summer time is simply perfect for it! <33

That's why I decided to made this post where I collect all links about Etude House Nail Polishes that I've written till today!<333





 I noticed that the colors match together really well. Such a nice color play!!


 
Play Nail Part I


Play Nail Part II


Play Nail Fall Collection
  

Play Nail Berry Delicious Collection


Nail Remover #1 mild


I hope this collection is helpfull for you. I simply love the nail polishes from Etude House! <333
So if you feel like you should order some new nail polishes you definetly should try out one from Etude House! <33

If you like this review I would be really happy if you follow me on facebook and twitter.
If you have quetsions please leaf a comment.

Do you have a special favorite color?? Like a color you could were every day? :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, a colour I could wear every day? Simple. Black! I mean, it goes with everything that's in my closet. But I like bright colours too! Of course these Etude House nail polishes are a bit to cute for me, but they look good on you.
    - Katia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! *__* of course black is a nice answere! :D

      Delete