Sunday, September 18, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE "Moistfull Collagen Mask Sheet DUMBO"

ETUDE HOUSE "Moistfull Collagen Mask Sheet DUMBO"

by Violetta



Hey everyone!
It´s masking-time again and I also wanted to share with you my last part of the ETUDE HOUSE Pink Bird Box August. It´s really cool that I got this maks from ETUDE HOUSE because you always hear so much about it, because this moisturizing skincare edition is so great. I´m so happy I got the opportunity to try it out now!







As you can see, ETUDE HOUSE collaborated with DISNEY DUMBO to redesign they´re Moistfull Collagen edition. So this mask is the same as the original "Moistfull Collagen Mask Sheet" and you can get this for the same price aswell.
The design of the DUMBO edition is so cute. You can also check out my sisters review about the "Moistfull Collagen Cream" in DUMBO version aswell.

The mask should include "Super Collagen water" (Hydrolized Collagen) and Baobab. That is supposed to spend moisture to your skin. Since I love the ETUDE HOUSE "I Need You Mask" so much, I want to make a little comparission with these two masks, since I think it´s really interesting to know.





You can get one of these masks for $ 2.60 at the ETUDE HOUSE global online store.
 Since I personally think that this is quite a huge price for only one mask sheet and only one use, I always avoided to buy one, although I always dreamed of trying one. *.*


HOW TO USE: 

"After neutralizing the skin, spread the facial mask sheet on the face.
After placing the facial mask sheet on the face, remove the fabric attached to the outer surface of the mask sheet.
After 15-20 minutes, take off the mask sheet and with the essence, massage your face and neck."

Since I didn´t know what they meant with "neutralizing the skin", I just cleansed my skin as usual as I always do before my evening skincare or masks.


unfolded mask, comming right out of the package, full of essence
as you can see, this sheet is a normal cotton one (I didn´t realized something special about that)

me removing the prelayer on the mask sheet

the prelayer, more plastic.-like than a fabric

the mask sheet on my face ~ as you can see it doesn´t fit perfectly to my skin





After the 20 minutes, my skin feeled really moisturized and good. The scent was really nice, sort of a mix between the smell of the moistfull collagen cream and something diffferent (but good).
Since there was really much essence inside of the packege, I had really a lot for my neck area and to massage it into my face skin aswell.


ALL IN ALL the mask was really great and it has really did a good job, but as I said I want to compare it to the "I Need You Mask" and I have to say that they´re quite similar in the effect they do. Beside that, the "I Need You Mask" costs only like a quater of this mask, so I think it´s better to buy the cheeper ones. In addition to that you also have many different kinds of this maks you can choose from, depending on what you need for your skin.

Ofcourse the mask did a really good job, but I don´t think that this high price is really justified. :/
I personally will not buy this mask, because as I said, I´ll be happyer getting 4 sheets of the cheeper mask with the same result on my skin.

If you want to try iot out and you don´t have to pay attention whatfore you spend your money, this mask is really great and you can try it out if you want.






Thank you for reading this review. I hope I could help you if you are thinking about buying this mask right now. Please leafe a comment and tell me what you think about this mask if you have tryed it out aswell or you can write any questions you might have. My sister and I also love to chat with you in the comments, so it you have something (even randomly) you want to share with us, you are welcomed to do so. :D


Please follow us on twitter and facebook, if you want to get a ntification about our latest posts. We also have a Youtube Channel where we unbox every PINK BIRD BOX for you and some other cool stuff you might want to check out. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment