Tuesday, November 22, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE "Pink Vital Water Serum"

ETUDE HOUSE "Pink Vital Water SERUM"

by Violetta






Hey Loveliez and makeup junkies! Nice to see you!

Today I wanted to share with you one product of the Pink Bird Box October, the ETUDE HOUSE "Pink Vital Water SERUM".

Since I was able to test out this product before already, I´m able to give you a very certain and detailed review. ^^





First of all, the  

DETAILS:




VOLUME: 80 ml

TYPE OF PRODUCT: FACE SERUM


PRICE: $20.40


ETUDE HOUSE made a whole collection with this "Pink Peach Water" ingredience. There are e.g. a toner, an emulsion, a cream, a wash pack and more.






The white creamy texture turns into more watery when you apply it onto the skin. This way you don´t need to much product to fully cover your face and your skin absorbs the product really fast and easily. I really love it´s fresh and peachy scent.

The serum should deliver moisture to your skin in addition to revitalize it. Since it is not a moisturizing cream, I personally think replacement for a moisturizing cream, at least not for my skin, but if a cream feels to heavy for you, this might be a good product.





I personally love to use the product directly after cleansing my face.

I´m always trying to remove my makeup directly after I got home from work to not let the dust of the whole day and my makeup stuck into my pores. But I´m not going under the shower directly after that, so I love to use this product. I´m applying a moisturizing cream after showering.

Since it´s better for your skin to remove your makeup before sports, I also use this product after cleansing.

In any case, my face feels really nice moisturized and not sticky at all, since the texture turns watery on the skin.






In addition to that, I love the container. It looks so cute and also really modern. I like the pink colour course. Somehow that makes it look like a little milk bottle to me. ^^


ALL IN ALL

In the end I have to say, that this product really is wonderful, but really expensive. I´m not sure till now if I would buy it for the full price, because this really is a point for me. But if money isn´t an important point for you as it is for me, I would definitelly buy it. :3






Thank you for reading this post. I hope you liked it. Please let me know in the comments what you think about this product and the whole collection. I´m curious.


If you want to get a notification about our latest posts, please follow us on twitter and facebook. We are also uploading videos on youtube about the products included of the Pink Bird Box, so please check out our channel.





No comments:

Post a Comment