Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Etude House "Moistfull Collagen Foundation"

Etude House "Moistfull Collagen Foundation"

by Rosalie





Hi Lovelys,
lately the make up industry came up with many new cushion products, I have seen blusher cushions, lip tints as cushions and of course the famous korean brands came out with some new cushion foundations as Etude House did.

One of these new cushions is the "Moistfull Collagen Foundation" and comes in the range of the moistfull collagen products with cream, essence facemist and more. I have tried some of these product's and that was why I wanted to try out this foundation! *__*


BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

TYPE OF PRODUCT: (CUSHION) FOUNDATION 

VOLUME: 14g

SHADE: #2

PRICE: $22



I bought the product at the Etude House Global store. 
In the following you can find some pictures of the product.
 








new cushion (left) and used one (right)



All seperated pieces, as usual it's possible to buy a refiller...


The interesting thing about this cushion foundation is, that I am correctly wrong if I say it's a cushion, since there is just the make up but no sponge/cushiony thing where the makeup layes in. So at first it was strange to use it with the cushion sponge. In the end I prefer to use the product with a makeup egg :D but using the sponge is still troublesome for me.


I was curious if this cushion and the "Precious mineral cushion" are alike from the case. (Like if you have already a case you just need to buy the refiller and not the full product if you want to save some money...) So in the following you can see some pictures with both cushion cases.





You can see that there are some differences, so the "precious mineral any cushion" or the "powder cushion" can't fit in this "moistfull collagen" case. I think that's a bit sad that I am not able to put every refiller in every cushion case but what can I do?! :D

I got the color #2 natural beige, I always choose this colour so I thought this might be good but it is a bit darker than the other cushion colours. So for my skin tone I should have choosen the lightest out of 3 colours.

In the following you can see it's colour and the coverage.
I think the coverage is ok fo0r a foundation but it's not the best.
Since it is supposed to be a "MOISTFULL COLLAGEN" it's not soooooo moisturizing, a bit sad... It's not like it makes my skin dry but it doesn't moisturize it, too.





advantages:
-foundation in a cushion, always handy (mirror, sponge, small packaging)
-refiller are available
-pretty packaging
-no smell


disadvantages:
- for me it's troublesome to use the sponge
-only 3 colours, coloursystem is different from the other foundations
-not moisturizing (as supposed??)
-refiller from other cushion's doesn't fit in the case



 All in all I think this is really a interesting product and if you are curious like me just try it out, don't be shocked on the disadvantages, I like the product in general so you can give it a try.


So I hope this review is helpfull for you.

I also would be really happy if you follow us on facebook and twitter to never leaf a new review out! <33
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment