Tuesday, May 30, 2017

ETUDE HOUSE "O-LE-MONG One Shot Sherbet Cleanser"

ETUDE HOUSE "O-LE-MONG One Shot Sherbet Cleanser"

by Rosalie





Hi my Lovelys,
since a few days it is pretty hot here in Germany. It feels like more and more that I am a spring type of person and can't controll my makeup and sweat in summer. (eah, sounds disgusting haha, sry!!)

Anyway, in these hot days it is really important to take good care for your skin. For me it is to clean my skin and remove the makeup nicely.

So I decided I will show you my cleanser that I am using right now. It's the ETUDE HOUSE "O-LE-MONG One Shot Sherbet Cleanser".


  

BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

VOLUME: 150ml

PRIZE: $14.40


TYPE OF PRODUCT: SHERBET / OIL CLEANSER


I odered this product at the ETUD HOUSE Global store. The product line "O-LE-MONG" has some other product's as well like a foam cleanser.

picture from ETUDE HOSUE about the details


It is pretty much a oil cleanser, you have to apply it onto your dry skin, massage it and then remove it with water.
When you first open the box you can smell a great lemon/grapefruit mix. Really fruity, I like it, not chemical. The design is also really neat, the yellow gives me a feeling from some great citrus fruits and freshness. Also the shape is handy and doesn't take to much space in my bathroom.



When you took the product out of the box it is milky white, but when you massage it in, it turns into something transparent and oily. When you wash it off it turns into transparent white again. 

As you can see the cleanser really does a great job. It has removed everything!! <3


 I think this product is really easy to use and effectice as well. Because you don't have to rubb your face hard, only massage it, it really is a soft cleanser and pretty nice to your skin. After you have removed it there is a bit of this fresh lemony smell left, but only a small bit. My skin feels a bit dry after this product, but I guess this is pretty normal. After cleansing I can apply a nice moisturizer and my skin is well prepared for the next hot summer day yeii! <3


I hope this review was helpfull for you. If you have tried some other products of this line please tell me, I am interested if they work as well as this cleanser do.

I also would be really happy if you follow us on facebook and twitter to never leaf a new review out! <33

 

No comments:

Post a Comment