Thursday, August 31, 2017

TheBodyShop Tea Tree Clay Mask

TheBodyShop "Tee Tree Clay Mask"

By Rosalie

 

 



Hi Lovelies,
when I have free time I love to use some mask's to relax and do something nice for my face condition. 
Not only sheet mask's, but also cream mask's can really help getting a better skin.

So today I wanna show you one of my favourite mask's I am currently using.

It's the "Tea Tree Clay Mask" from TheBodyShop. I bought this at a store in a bigger town. In the tee tree range there are some more product's beside the mask. For example they have a toner, a bubble cleanser, face oil and some more...




 BRAND: THEBODYSHOP

TYPE OF PRODUCT: CLAY (CREAM) MASK

PRICE: € 10

VOLUME: 100ml











 This mask is something you can use to get rid of your pimples and it is also against oily skin. Violetta and I am using this both, not every week, since I forgot it or use different masks (and I don't want to use a mask every day because I think it is to much for my skin) but with this much of product I came a long way. So I think the price is worth it.





Also using it is quite simple, as every mask. Just put a bit of the product onto your dry face, let it on for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off. After that my face feels super clean and after using it for a while I really had the feeling that I have much less pimples. So it helped me very much.

I hope this review was helpfull for you. Do you have some favourite mask's? Please feel free to share them with me! *__* 




 I also would be really happy if you follow us on facebook and twitter to never leaf a new review out! <33



 

No comments:

Post a Comment