Saturday, September 16, 2017

Etude House "Sunprise Mild Airy Finish"

Etude House "Sunprise Mild Airy Finish"

by Rosalie

 


Hi Lovelies,
in Germany we have really cold weather, like fall is right in front of us and count's the day's to let us stay inside haha!

But Now after the summer is nearly over for me I wanna share with you my partner for this summer, really there wasn't one day without this product: the "Sunprise Mild Airy Finish" suncream from the korean brand Etude Hosue. I had a suncream from korea before and thought it was super nice for my skin. Normally, the suncream in Germany has such a strange scent and always leaves wite streams on your skin. This suncream is especially for your face skin, but you can use it on all your skin, of course! <3

This summer Etude House has like a list with some different suncreams where I could choose wich one would be the best for my skinconditions. I choosed this suncream because it was supposed to make my face matt (I have problems with sebum) have no undertone and leafes a fresh feeling.





Choosing was a bit hard for me because at first I couldn't understand this list (OMO IM so sorry haha i am a fumb person or what? But I was really struggelin bc I  didn't know if I had choosen the right one or the directly different type of product haha!!!)

Anyway, I got everything right (yeii!) and now Im super happy! <33


BRAND: ETUDE HOUSE

PRICE: $13.20

VOLUME: 55ml


TYPE OF PRODUCT: SUNCREAM 


I ordered the product at the Etude House Globalstore.







So to go true my list, what I had on expectations, I must say, this suncream really does everything for me I wanted. It also has a nice smell, like lemon (similar to the "Zero Sebum Powder") wich gives me such a clean feeling to my skin, I am simply in love.






The product is nice as makeup base for sunprotection (SPF 50, PA+++), but it's also nice to only wear this product and go out in the sun. I doesn't even had to use powder on top of this suncream! <333


So I hope this review was helpfull for you. If you have some questions please feel free to ask! <3333


 I also would be really happy if you follow us on facebook and twitter to never leaf a new review out! <33
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment