Wednesday, December 27, 2017

[JOLSE] "Hope Girl Honey Bee Venom Multi Solution Cream"

[JOLSE] "Hope Girl Honey Bee Venom Multi Solution Cream"

by Rosalie 

 

Hi Lovelies,
I dont know about you, but I love to try out new skincare products. I love nice smelling and moisturizing ones with a nice product design. Just like the cream I am writing about today. 
The cream is from the korean brand "Hope Girl" named "Bee venom multi solution cream". I havent tried any product from this brand so I was kind of sceptical at first. Also I have oily skin so using products with honey extract in it can be troublesome.

anyway, let me give you some infomations abut the product at first:


BRAND: HOPE GIRL

VOLUME: 55ml

PRICE: $18

TYPE OF PRODUCT: CREAM



I got  the product from jolse.com .

The design of the packaging is really cute, it looks like I am taking the bottle out of a beehive and is full of honey. Haha I love it.




Opening the bottle is amazing, because the smell of the product is so awesome. It smells like honey but also has a lemony touch in it. The cream itself is light yellow, just like the colour of light honey. 










Sadly the product don't came with a spoon. Ok, I mostly loose the spoons but I know for many of you it's an important hygienic thing to use a spoon while you put out the cream from the bottle.






After applying the cream it takes a bit longer to soak into my skin compared to other creams. But it's all gone after a minute or two. So it's also ok. Also it really does a great job on my oily skin. Right now we have winter here in Germany, so my skin needs much moisture, and this honey cream does a nice job. But I guess in summer the cream would be a bit to heavy for my skin. But I have used it daily and have no break outs or anything. So as the description sais, you can use it on all skin types.




But I have to say that the crem is more on the expencive side. I mean the cream is worth it but if you havn't enough money I can understand you when you struggle if you buy it or not.


advantages:
-rich on moisture
-nice smell
-also nice on oily skin
-cute packaging 


disadvantages:
-no spoon
-more on the expencive side


 All in all I can say I really like the cream, the texture and the smell. It is just perfect for my daily use and also is nice to use before my make up. So I can highly recommend you this cream, also to oily skin types.

I hope this review was helpfull for you. If you have some questions please feel free to ask! :)



To stay updated about our blog please follow us on facebook and twitter ! <3333 That would make us really happy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment