Sunday, December 17, 2017

Tonymoly "Tomatox" magic massage pack

Tonymoly "Tomatox" magic massage pack

by Rosalie



Hi Lovelies,
I don't know about you, but christmas stress is nearly knocking me out. It's not only christmas, it's also my studying that takes a lot of time and I need to d a lot. I really hope that you don't have so much stress though but you can cry yourself out in the comments and we will stay this out together! ;)

Anyway, I got a new laptop a few days ago and needed to reorganize everyhing. This always take me some time as well because I can work the best with my own system. I guess every person has it's special order and system how to work the best.

But anyway, I guess we all need to get rid of all this stress and relax a bit. So some facetreatment can help us a lot to sit down and do nothing. :D

Today I want to write about a face mask I use for quite a long time now, it's the "tomatox" magic massage pack. Actually it can be used as a massage pack but all in all I always use it as a mask treatment.







BRAND: TONYMOLY

VOLUME: 80g

PRIZE: $10

KIND OF PRODUCT: MASK / MASSAGE PACK


I really tried to remember where I have bought this product but sorry, I cant remember it anymore. But you can buy it on several online stores for sure.











The most eyecatching thing on this product is obviously the design. The packag is a f*** cute tomato! hella yes! I love this. So you can clearly se that this product contains tomato extract. The product is supposed to moisture your skin and whiten your skin. 



 


The product looks like a white cream, plus it came with a spoon to take the product out hygienically. To use the product correctly you should take amount of the product out of the bottle, put it onto your face and massage it in for some minutes. After this you need to wait 5-10 minutes and wash the product of with lukewarm wather. After using the product my skin feels very soft and nice, but I can't say if the whitening effect really happened on my skin. My skin is not so dark, but not pale, kind of that middle thing. But I also don't wanted to look like a ghost! haha

Simply I wanted to try out the product because of he amazing packaging and nice reviews I have read about it. I need to say if you want to whiten your skin this product might not help you a lot but my skin feels nice after the treatment and takes some stress from me since I concentrate on somethin different than all my problems I have in daily life. So I guess masks and skincare always helps, it is the best if you have nice products for it.

In this range there also is an red apple moisturizer and a green apple mask. Just click at the following pictures to get to the full reviews. ;)


Full review: Tonymoly appletox smooth massage peeling cream
Full review: Tonymoly appletox smooth massage peeling cream

Full review: Tonymoly red appletox honey cream
Full review: Tonymoly red appletox honey cream



I hope this review was helpfull for you. If you have some questions please feel free to ask! ;)



To stay updated about our blog please follow us on facebook and twitter ! <3333 That would make us really happy!




2 comments: